Meal Pick Up Update
Aubrey ISD will be having its final meal pick-up of the school year for students on Tuesday, May 19, 2020, from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. On Tuesday, May 19, families will be able to pick up meals for three days. The last day of school is Thursday, May 21. There is additional information on the Aubrey ISD Child Nutrition website (https://www.aubreyisd.net/Domain/31).
Mean Pick-Up Information (Updated May 12, 2020)
In order to reduce contact, support physical distancing, and to maintain the safety of your family and Aubrey ISD staff members, Aubrey ISD will be modifying its pickup schedule and process.
Starting the week of April 13, 2020, meal pick up will only be held on Tuesday and Thursday from 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. On Tuesday, students will receive meals for two days. On Thursday of each week, students will receive meals for three days. This will be the schedule until further notice.
Meal Pick-Up will continue through the end of the school year on May 21.
PICK UP PROCESS
- If you have been signed up to pick your meals, you will be receiving an email that will serve as an official verification letter. You will need the letter to pick up meals without your child being in the car. If you have not received your email, please continue to come and get meals. Once you have received the email please bring a printed copy or electronic copy of the letter with you.
- You may print the letter or display it electronically on your phone.
- Please place the letter(s) on the dashboard in the format you prefer.
- Also, place a sheet of paper on the dashboard with:
- If there is more than one last name, please list all of them.
- The number of students you are receiving meals for written as large as possible
- The last name of each child you are receiving meals for
- Please do not open your car windows
- Pull to the curb as always and open/unlock your trunk.
Meals will be placed in the trunk, and the trunk will be closed. Please do not get out of your vehicle.