FIFTH GRADE EXPECTATIONS
1. Be respectful with your words and actions.
- Use good manners.
2. You are expected to be silent when lined up in the hallways as well as entering or leaving a classroom.
3. Do not disturb the learning process for yourself or others.
4. Listen and follow directions the first time given.
-Be on task.
5. Be responsible by bringing necessary materials and completed assignments to class.
-Complete homework on time.
6. Do your best to follow the COVID-19 Guidelines provide for you by the district.