2021 Election Information
The Aubrey ISD Board of Trustees called for an election to be held on Saturday, May 1, 2021 for the purpose of electing one trustee for each position designated. Jana Temple won the race for Place 1, Annette Crooks ran unopposed and will retain her seat and Terry Brockett won the race for Place 3.
*Candidate Jana Temple - application
Candidate Mike Thompson - application
*Incumbent Annette Crooks - application
Incumbent Carlos Urquidez - application
*Candidate Terry Brockett - application
*winner of electionClick this link to view the Notice of Deadline to File Applications for Place on the BallotClick this link to view the Order of Trustee Election
Aubrey ISD Board of Trustees Place 1, Place 2 and Place 3 are up for re-election in the spring of 2021.
- Applications for a place on the Aubrey ISD School District Regular Election ballot may be filed beginning Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021 and ending at 5 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 12, 2021.
- The deadline to file a Declaration of Write-In Candidacy is February 12, 2021 at 5 p.m.
- Deadlinie to Register to Vote is April 1, 2021
- Early Voting is April 19-27, 2021
- Election Day is May 1, 2021
- Aubrey ISD residents interested in running for the School Board may pick up a candidate application packet from the Aubrey ISD administration building at 415 Tisdell Lane in Aubrey.
Current state law requires a candidate for trustee of an independent school district to be a qualified voter by the time required as prescribed by Election Code Section 141.001. An Application for Place on the Ballot must be filed with the Elections Administrator located at the Aubrey ISD administration building at 415 Tisdell Lane in Aubrey.
The Denton County Elections Administration sets polling places for this election.
Click this link for Denton County Election information
Click this link for the application for place on the ballot
Click this link for the application for write-in candidate