Serving on the AEF Board
Thank you for your interest in serving as a Aubrey Education Foundation Board of Director. The Aubrey Education Foundation (AEF) is a non-profit organization established to raise funds and establish endowments and other financial vehicles for the purpose of awarding financial assistance to teachers and students in Aubrey ISD (AISD) to strengthen educational instruction and post-graduation educational opportunities.
Members of the Board Selection Process:
- Candidate to complete an application and submit back to AEF by email (email@example.com), mail (PO Box 593, Aubrey, TX 76227), or in person (415 Tisdell Lane, Aubrey, TX 76227).
- Candidate will be contacted for an interview appointment which includes attending 3 meetings
- Candidate will receive an invitation to join either board of directors and/or subcommittee
- Candidates will attend orientation.
Members of the Board Commitment:
- Serves a minimum of (1) 3-year term on the board or (1) 1-year term on a subcommittee
- Attend board meetings monthly and subcommittee meetings on a regular basis. (Attendance requirements stated in bylaws)
- Board Meetings are every 2nd Monday of each month at 6 p.m.
- Candidates will make a serious commitment to participate in AEF’s fundraising efforts & events, specifically the Evening for Education (previously called Red & White Gala).
- Candidates will volunteer for and accept assignments and complete them thoroughly.
- Serves on or leads a subcommittee.
- Participates in public promotion and fundraising for the organization
- Must be able to pass an annual background check performed by AISD.
Click this link to fill out the application