NCTC Dual Credit

  • NCTC Dual Credit Students Needing Accommodations

    If you are registered with your high school as a 504 student or special education, and are currently taking dual credit classes, then you need to register with NCTC OSC to get your accommodations for the dual credit course. You must be registered through the OSD office at NCTC to receive accommodations in your college classes. 

    Click this link for more information

    Comments (-1)
  • Student Success Learning Support Services are Available to all Currently Enrolled NCTC Students

    We provide both On-Campus and Online (24/7) tutoring to students. Click the below links for more information

    Writing Center

    Math Lab & Supplemental Instruction

    Study Groups

    Online Workshops

     Online tutoring through in Canvas (see your MYNCTC One Login and look for the app “Online Tutoring”)

    Our tutoring centers are certified through CRLA and all tutors are trained under the direction of Cheryl Capuchina, Student Success Advisor.


    Comments (-1)