Salaries and Benefits
Aubrey ISD is committed to hiring talented employees who are dedicated to inspiring, nurturing and empowering all students at Aubrey ISD. We are always looking for employees who will represent our family values: integrity, compassion, service, respect, loyalty and excellence.
Aubrey ISD offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Starting teacher salary is competitive for a 4A school plus $1500 for a master’s degree
- The district contributes towards TRS-Activecare health insurance
- The district offers a tuition-based daycare for staff at the Early Bird Learning Center
- Paraprofessionals are eligible for health and retirement benefits
2022-23 Professional Salary Schedule
The below salary schedule is for the 2022-23 school year only. Future salaries should not be assumed or predicted based on this schedule Years of experience are applied based on service records.
The salaries listed below are for 187 days. Positions with additional days are based on the daily rate multiplied by the number of days worked.
New hires holding a master’s/doctorate degree from an accredited college or university will receive an annual stipend of $1,500. Employees with multiple advanced degrees are only eligible to receive one advanced degree stipend.
Other stipends are paid in addition to salaries for assignments such as athletic coaching, UIL coaching and completion of internal programs.