Rules and Procedures
Mrs. Muse’s Discipline Plan
- Consistent and predictable procedures and routines
- Established rules with logical consequences
- Mutual respect shown towards teacher, peers, and staff
- Community in the classroom with a shared sense of purpose
My Responsibilities as your Teacher
- I will provide clear visual representations of my expectations
- I will offer feedback on assignments, activities, and projects
- I will listen to my students and their parents and be flexible
- I will model and show the mutual respect I want you to reciprocate
- I will maintain an open line of communication between myself, my students, and parents
Incentives/Rewards for Appropriate Behavior
- Punches will be awarded by me when I see awesome behavior. Once all punches are earned a card, the student can then pick a reward and start a new punch card.
- Kerplunk! earns classroom rewards. For every compliment our class models, we can pull a stick from the game. Once all of the marbles fall, we earn a classroom reward!
- Student of the Week - Students will get to nominate each other or themselves for Student of the Week.
1st Breaking of Rule
2nd Breaking of Rule
Binder turned in
3rd Breaking of Rule
Binder is signed/Loss of recess time with a reflection walk
4th Breaking of Rule
Phone call home
Some behaviors may result in an immediate office visit.