Rules and Procedures:
1. Be in your seat with all of your materials ready to work when the bell rings.
2. Respect all school/personal property, teachers, and each other.
3. Listen and follow directions the first time they are given.
4. All electronic devices should be turned off and stored away during class time.
1. Verbal or non-verbal warning
2. Formal detention, notification of office, and phone call to parent
3. Removal from class to see the principal/assistant principal (coaches may be contacted in addition to above procedures for athletes)
**For unusually disruptive situations a student may be sent directly to the office.
**Bring your 5 subject spiral to class EVERY DAY**