1. Cultivate a positive learning environment that celebrates success, fosters school pride and spirit,
and consistently promotes excellence for today, tomorrow and the future.
2. Support a “whole”-student approach to education to prepare students for life.
3. Continually review growth to ensure district resources support a quality education.
4. Proactively communicate through a variety of media with parents and the community to encourage
involvement and partnership in education.
5. Ensure professional growth for leadership and staff.