New Student Registration
Aubrey ISD still does paper registration for new students at all campuses except Aubrey High School. Please contact your school's front office for forms.
For new AHS student only
Aubrey High School is utilizing online registration for new students. Please visit the Parent Portal website and click on Have a New Student. The Parent Portal Quick Reference (New User) will give you help instructions.
Once you have saved and submitted the information, download print and complete all the registration forms. You will need to bring the registration forms and the following to your child's campus to complete the enrollment process. The guardian must enroll the student.
Required Documents for AHS
• Two (2) proofs of Residency: consisting of utility bills, lease agreement showing physical address, mortgage papers, rental agreement ( we do not take cell phone bills, credit card bills mailed to your house, bank statements etc.)
• Copy of Shot record
• Copy of Birth Certificate
• Copy of Social Security Card
• Copy of Transcript or last Report Card
• Four Year Graduation Plan
• Test Scores: TAKS/EOC (pending receipt from previous school)
• SPED records: IEP/FIE (if applicable)
• Guardianship/Power of Attorney papers ( if applicable)
Parent Portal Website - Click to View