Rank One Paperwork Instructions
AISD would like to thank you for taking part in our process of submitting athletic participation paper work online. This automated process will allow us to be more efficient in handling the forms as well as saving valuable resources. All forms will be submitted in this manner except for the UIL Pre-participation Physical and Medical History.
Go to the website rankonesport.com
-in the upper right hand corner, click on “Fill out electronic form”
* You MUST have your student’s ID number available as it is required on each form **
For High School students, you must fill out each form
For Middle School students, you must fill out each form EXCEPT the UIL Steroid form.
• To access the online forms hold your curser over the “Electronic Participation Forms” tab. You will get a drop down list of the forms. Select the options that follow.
• Click on the form name and fill out the information requested.
• To sign the document click inside the signature box and hold your mouse down, this will allow you to create an “Electronic Signature”. If you make a mistake and need to start over click on the refresh icon next to the signature box.
• Once you have filled out all of the information on each page you will have the opportunity to print the document.
• You will receive a confirmation email once the document has been reviewed by the AISD staff.
• All physicals should be completed on UIL form for 2016/17 school year. Forms are available by clicking on the physical/medical history tab.
•All Physicals, AISD and UIL forms must be completed before 1st day of practice.
If you have any questions please contact Tyler Walterscheid at firstname.lastname@example.org