Ms. Reynolds’ Classroom Expectations
1. I will focus and pay attention so we all can learn.
2. I will work quietly and give my best efforts.
3. I will wait my turn to speak.
4. I will follow directions in all areas of my school.
5. I will be safe and honest.
6. I will be respectful with my words, my body, and my attitude.
Class Expectations Plan
My classroom expectations are based on the foundation that good citizens follow rules at school, at home, and in the community. My hope and firm belief is all my students will strive to be the best learner and person that they can be.