Stay Connected with Aubrey I.S.D.'s Mobile App
Aubrey ISD offers another channel of communication free to parents, students and staff. The Aubrey I.S.D. mobile app is a one-stop shop for everything that involves Aubrey schools. The app provides the latest news from the District and individual schools, important school and District updates, access to students' classes and grades.Aubrey ISD places all the information that parents, staff and students need in one place.
How to Download the Aubrey I.S.D. App
- Receive district and campus alerts with push notifications
- Look up important dates on the District-wide calendar
- Parent log-in to access grades, class information and attendance
- Connect with social media services
- Quick access to menus
- You can also search "Aubrey I.S.D."
- Select download
- After the app is installed select "Open"
- The app is now downloaded
Smart Link QR CodeScan this code with an iOS or Android device and you will be taken to the appropriate location to download the app.Set Up Your Notifications, News and Calendar Feeds
- After downloading the app, you will be promoted to "Set Up" your settings. You will be asked to select the campuses you wish to follow. You will automatically default to District communications.
- Once you selected the campuses you want to follow, the News feed and Calendar feeds will provide you with information from those campuses and the District.
- You will also received push notifications from the District and campuses you selected.
- When you are in the Calendar, Notifications, or News Stream, you can always change your settings by going to the wheel or grid in the upper right and then checking off what information you do or do not want to receive.