The Aubrey ISD mobile app is available for iOS and Android devices (phones and tablets). Once the app has been loaded on your device, open it and you will see Aubrey ISD's top stories from the website. You can click on the top stories and then swipe to view them. Under the top stories are three information modules: Calendar, Student Info and Notifications. Swipe to the left to see more modules.
By default, you are receiving information from the District event calendar. You can adjust what you see by clicking the "gear" or "grid" in the upper right. Then, customize the feeds you receive by selecting the schools and checking or unchecking what schools you want to receive information from.
- You can view the calendars monthly or daily by clicking icons in the upper right.
- You can click on events and download them to your calendar.
- The District calendar includes the majority of the schools' events so you may see events twice from the district calendar and the school calendar.
Click into this area to set up your notifications. By default, everyone who downloads the app will receive District notifications and will get a “push” alert when there is a new message. You can choose to receive notifications from individual schools as well, and can elect to turn alerts off, meaning you will only see notifications if you click into that module.
To turn notifications on or off, click on the "grid" or "wheel" in the upper right to adjust the notifications.
The Aubrey ISD app allows you to view your child's grades, assignments and attendance record.
The grades and assignments are pulled from Grade Book. If your child's grades have not been inputted in Grade Book, they will not show on the app.
- Select the Student Info icon.
- You will need to enter a specific username and password that was emailed to you on Friday, Oct. 5, 2018 with the subject titled, "Accessing the Aubrey ISD app." This student information is similar to Parent Portal but requires its own separate login. This is a different system to access your student's information.
- If you did not receive an email, please contact your school's front office for your username and password.
- Once you are logged in you will see your child's name displayed.
- Click on the icon with your child's name.
- To view grades click on "Classes". You will see the grades on the right hand side.
- To view specific assignments and grades for those assignments, select a class.
The section shows news, calendars, announcements and twitter feeds. By default, you are receiving the District news stream. You can adjust what you see by clicking the "gear" or "grid" in the upper right. Then, customize the feeds you receive by selecting the schools and adjusting the options. At this time, you will not see the Facebook feed.
Here, you will find phone number, physical address, website url and link to teacher pages for each school.
- By clicking on the district or school's phone number, you dial the number immediately.
- By clicking on the physical address, Google Maps or Maps Application will pop up.
- By clicking on the website url or teacher pages link, you will be directed to those urls.
Connect to the MySchoolBucks website to add money to your child's lunch account, buy t-shirts and various school functions.
Connect to the district's transportation webpage. Find out who your child's bus driver is, view bus routes, find out about tools to view your child's bus and get bus information like Bus Tracker and Remind.
View Aubrey ISD Superintendent Dr. David Belding biography.
Go directly to the District and Schools' twitter feeds. Click on the "Wheel" and the "Grid" in the upper right to change the feeds.
- Be sure to log in to comment and retweet posts.
One of the more important functions of our app is its ability to provide a place to give tips and offer feedback. The tip line is a way for students, staff, parents and community patrons to let us know about things going in and around our schools.
- Tips that are placed through the app are anonymous and will be routed as an email to person or people who have been identified as the appropriate contact(s).
- The tip line is anonymous so there is no way for a staff member to respond to you. If you want a response, please provide your name and contact information so we can follow up with you.
Connect to the district's child nutrition webpage where you can view menus from each school. The menus are updated at the start of each month.
Connect to your Remind account through the Aubrey ISD mobile app.
Find links to important reference information like the student handbook, code of conduct, bell schedules, dress code and FAQs to the mobile app.
School Supply List
Connect to the district webpage, listing school supplies for each campus.
Safety and Security
Connect to the Aubrey ISD police department webpage where you can find links to contact information, bullying policy and online bully report and emergency management links
Rank One Sport Schedules
Stay up to date with the AHS and AMS sport schedules by connected to the Rank One schedule portal.
Rank One Sport Website
Stay connected with AHS athletics by viewing the Aubrey ISD Rank One website.
Choose schools to follow, select languages and manage app application information.
Follow construction updates as projects get started at Aubrey ISD.