I am thrilled to be your child's 5th-grade ELAR and Social Studies teacher this year. I was born in TX and attended The University of North Texas with a Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies. I am certified in EC-8, Special Ed, and ESL. This is my 11th year teaching and my 10th year at Aubrey ISD. Here is a little bit more information about me!
- Faith, family, and teaching are my three biggest passions.
- I married my high school sweetheart and my best friend.
- I am a proud veteran of the U.S. Coast Guard.
- I am a mom of three Chaparrals, and I am invested in my community.
- Hiking, jogging, playing sports, reading, and being with family and friends are activities I love.
- This is my 11th year teaching.
- My favorite things I love about teaching are the relationships and seeing students grow.