Aubrey ISD is a progressive and academically recognized school district that focuses on student achievement. We service areas of Providence, Krugerville, Crossroads, and Aubrey with grades Pre-K through 12. Our staff and volunteers work together to ensure success for everyone. We enjoy the benefits of a small community district while keeping up with the ever-changing demands of the 21st century. Our students benefit from an enriched academic environment to prepare them as lifelong learners.
Aubrey ISD offers the following strategies to help provide a successful year:
- Build strong academic, language, mathematics and critical thinking skills through challenging courses.
- Establish strong study habits and time management techniques.
- Develop an organization system for projects, tests and homework.
- Strengthen your vocabulary by increasing your reading.
- Keep an academic portfolio and extracurricular record.
- Begin community service– keep a record!
- Become involved in extracurricular activities.