Welcome to Art
Degrees and Certifications:
My name is Andrew Scott and I am the Art teacher at Aubrey High School. This is my second year of teaching. I received my BFA in Studio Art from Texas Woman's University in 2015. Prior to becoming a teacher, I have worked as an Exhibit Designer in Dallas working alongside museums and foundations to create exhibitions. I live in Denton with my wife Karalee and our cat Penny. When I am not working on art or teaching, I like to experiment with food and create new recipes from scratch. I also enjoy traveling and camping.
(940) 668-3900 ext 2130
Please allow up to 24 hours for a reply
- Produce work to the best of your ability on every assignment.
- Actively participate and ask questions in all activities, lessons, and discussions.
- Be respectful and polite.
- Respect and clean the classroom and all materials: Yours, Mine, and Others
- Bring all of your materials to class, every day.
- Food should not to be eaten, shared, or sold in the classroom.
- Follow the rules and expectations set in the student handbook.
Period 1 - Art 1
Period 2 - Art 1
Period 3 - Art 2
Period 4 - Art 3/4
Period 5 - Office
Period 6 - AP
Period 7 - Conference
Period 8 - Art 1
Monday: 7-8am and 3:50-5pm
Wednesday: Department meetings