Accommodations for PSAT, SAT, ACT or AP Exams

In many cases, students wish to apply for accommodations on the ACT or College Board tests (SAT, PSAT, AP).

Parents will need to complete the forms linked below and deliver via email or drop off to the front office printed, signed copies of all forms and documentation to AHS. 


If you have questions, please email or call our campus testing coordinator:

Jennifer Reid
940-668-3900 ext. 2014
Email Jennifer Reid